IT Technical Support Engineer - EMEA
We are looking for up and coming Technical Support Engineers who is looking to take their career to the next level! Do you want the opportunity to push your technical abilities further and become part of a world leading organisation?...
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
This opportunity is to join an Enterprise Global Leading Software company in Reading, Berkshire. They are offering an exiting opportunity for Support enthusiast to join their Enterprise Support Team in which they will train you in their products and other infrastructure based technologies.
They want a techy who loves to troubleshoot technical cases, has strong customer interaction skills and who is hungry to learn and develop.
Key Skills Required
- Experience with supporting or administrating Windows Server 2008/2012
- A good understanding of Networking Protocols and Commands
- A solid understanding and support skills with Active Directory
- Experience with at least ONE of the following technologies:
- Exchange Server
- SQL Server
- SAN or NAS Storage
- Backup Software (Such as a BackupExec, NetBackup, Commvault etc…)
- Has the ability to think quickly on your feet whilst dealing with multiple cases at once.
- Can demonstrate previous self-learning projects to advance your technical knowledge.
- Loves to get stuck into tricky technical cases!
- Get’s a kick out of helping customers solve their issues and loves to knowledge share with peers.
Ready to Apply?
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer who has some good experience behind them to kick start their career with a market leader!
Want to learn more? WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?!