I am working with a multi-channel retailer based in Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a Product Technologist with experience in accessories, specifically costume jewellery.
My client is a long-established, international retailer with a fantastic head office based in Northamptonshire. They are recruiting for a Technologist who has experience working with costume jewellery.
The key responsibilities for this role are;
- Engineering products ensuring quality and safety are integral to design whilst meeting margin targets
- Ensuring business visibility to product development schedules, issues and opportunities
- Maintaining proactive Vendor relationships and communication to facilitate knowledge and best practice sharing
- Maintaining complete and accurate documentation according to Avon Policy and Regulatory requirements for each product.
- Coordinating the artwork development process for specified product categories
- Working closely with Regulatory Affairs, ensuring products are compliant with relevant regulations as well as meeting Avon's quality and safety requirements prior to supply.
A successful candidate will;
Have a good understanding of test reports and fashion accessories (e.g. jewellery, bags, scarves, footwear) manufacturing processes and componentry is essential
Have experience working with a Far Eastern supply base. Ideally but not essentially with experience travelling
- Have a sound knowledge of the manufacturing of fashion accessories, specifically costume jewellery
- Be able to operate successfully in a commercial retail environment, ideally having experience working with a buying team previously
Salary is dependent on experience