Prestigious British manufacturer are seeking an experienced Anodising Engineer to take responsibility for delivering technical expertise relating to all aspects of anodising and surface coating.
The successful candidate will review analytical results thorough continuous/condition monitoring and chemical treatment of process/environment to detect or assess problems.
Anodising Engineer Requirements:
- Previous industrial experience and knowledge in anodising and coating
- Qualifications in surface engineering/coating would be advantageous but not essential
Anodising Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain and run the anodising plant
- Inspect operating units such as towers, tanks dosing pumps, bunds, emergency showers to ensure all are functioning correctly and to maintain maximum efficiency
- Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency and product quality
- Look after Quality, Health and Safety from start to finish in this highly important area of the manufacturing and production process
- Mentoring and training for less experienced staff as required
- Continually assess the capability of all sections within the Business Unit and implement best practices to ensure improvements are ongoing
- Liaise with customers and suppliers when required
If you are interested in this Anodising Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631324