Senior UX/UI Designer (Mobile Communication Platform)
45/50K + Benefits
Our client is an established telecommunication provider that operates across a global network. A new opportunity has come up for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join a growing team in central London. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has interest an interest in UX/UI and is keen to expand their skills and experience
- Work with the User Experience Designers to explore the UX design documentation and help identify issues and opportunities
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces across multiple Dnata brands.
- Keeping up to date with different design trends
- Confident presenting ideas across a range of stakeholders.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts as well as help drive the understanding and importance of UX across the organisation.
- Experienced in working closely with a UX team including developing concepts
- Deliver exceptionally beautiful, pixel-perfect designs across our digital touch points for all phases of visual UI and interactive design work from concept through to live
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Participate in and design user experience research and usability studies with the UX Researcher
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
- Utilising design conventions
- Execute against multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
- Create and manage all design assets to support world class visual design production
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio to or call 02079282525 for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636661