Field Service Engineer
- Do you have experience of HVAC systems or ductwork installation?
- Thought of transferring these skills over to new and exciting sector?
- Opportunity to be involved with a truly unique and exciting product.
Gloucestershire - Evesham, Moreton-in-Marsh, Banbury, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon
Field Service Engineer - Central Vacuum, MVHR, and HVAC sector
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
With occasional access to the office, you will be responsible for servicing, installing, and commissioning high-end HVAC, MVHR, central vacuum, and ductwork systems. You will also be overseeing external contractors and end users, providing support. The units can be found in high-end homes and offices, as well as specified new builds.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer:
- Previous experience with HVAC, MVHR, or ductwork installations would be highly beneficial.
- Able to work under pressure.
- BPEC qualification is highly desirable
- Full driving licence.
- Able to be flexible with working hours.
Our client is a market leader in their space. Due to continued growth and demand, they are looking for an installation and commissioning engineer to join their team. They offer a truly unique product into high-end, custom build, homes.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £30,000
- Company bonus
- Expensed vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, uniform
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the UK, based from Gloucestershire and candidates from Evesham, Moreton-in-Marsh, Banbury, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77623795