HOT JOB | MOBILE OPTOMETRIST | WREXHAM / CHESTER / WHITCHURCH | £45K - £65K BONUS |
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking a part time Optometrist for a Mobile Role to be based in the North West of England.
Our client provides each of their patients with the very best in eye care service and they make sure that with every single visit you receive only the best advice from their highly trained staff. They pride themselves on their patient care and their extremely forward thinking approach to optometry.
The successful candidates will need to be a motivated and passionate optometrists who are keen to develop their skills and become part of a wonderful working family, they will need to be clinically minded and commercially aware with a superb interpersonal skill set as they will have a key role in the business as it evolves and they will also be expected to support members of the team in their training and development.
Please note that this role is a mobile role and the successful candidates will be expected to travel between three practices during the week.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must have clinical sensitivity towards patients
- Superb interpersonal skill set
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary and bonus package
- Career Progression
- All Professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment this includes an OCT camera
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics - Dry Eye Clinic
- PEARS Scheme
- Attendance to numerous social events that are work related
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.