IT Trade Floor Support
Job Title: IT Trade Floor Support
Contract Rate: £200 per day
Term: 4 Months
Start Date: Monday 4th December 2017
- Provide prompt software, hardware and to end users in the London office. This consists of desktop/Printer/phone/dealer-board troubleshooting, along with prompt first line troubleshooting of a number of trading applications.
- Desktop builds and equipment roll out including multiple monitor setups.
- Liaise with the team in Moscow to provide a 'remote hands' service for any technical issue that Moscow is unable to troubleshoot remotely.
- Blackberry setups and troubleshooting.
- Assisting home workers using VPN remote access.
- Provide conference room support of AV / VC equipment and Skype including VIP visitors.
*Experience in IT support.
*Support experience in a corporate environment.
*Understanding of basic network infrastructures, patching.
*Blackberry and BES experience.
*Experience with the Setup and Troubleshooting of the AV / VC equipment.
*Hardware ? Troubleshooting and installation of multi-screen desktops.
Please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959545193