SHEQ Compliance Manager
- 15 years or more SHEQ experience
- Team management experience is an advantage
- Experince of coaching/ mentoring/ developing H&S team members
- Construction, demolition, asbestos or rail infrastructure industry experience
- Hold a relevant degree
- Hold NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Hold a lead auditor qualification
- Membership of IOSH & IEMA, other memberships would be advantageous
- Adult training qualification, e.g. Train the Trainer, PTLLS, etc.
- Hold other relevant SHEQ qualifications and has maintained a record of CPD or personal improvement of professional knowledge
- Experience of developing behavioural and cultural change programmes
- Experience, knowledge and skills to promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture within the Company so that it can meet its legal requirements
- Capable of working on own initiative with excellent time management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in order to explain health and safety processes to a wide range of people and to give presentations to groups
- Negotiating skills- to convince managers of the need to implement and maintain safety standards that may compromise speed or efficiency in the organisation
- Patience and diplomacy
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Our commitment to our employees’ learning and development was recognised in 2015 when we were awarded Investors in People recognition.
As a company we offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, pension, 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year, childcare vouchers and onsite parking.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77651981