Job Role - Maintenance Engineer
Location – Birmingham
Salary - £34,000 OTE mid-40s including shift premium + pension, 31 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available.
Training available – Robotics and PLC.
Three shift Rotation Pattern, Monday - Friday Overtime available throughout the week and on Saturday and Sundays.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business with a site based in Birmingham. They are looking to add two maintenance engineers to their team urgently. Our client is a large Global Automotive business.
Training on various PLCs and robotics will be provided by the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join an exciting business and to continue developing your skillset.
The role will be challenging but technical rewarding. You will be responsible for responding to technical issues affecting production & maintaining electrical and mechanical services, equipment & machinery
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
- Working on BRAND new manufacturing equipment, Robotics, various press equipment, automated equipment.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various machinery.
- Fault finding to Input and output level on PLCs
Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output
Multi-skilled maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes is essential. Also, must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £34,400 OTE 44K – 46K
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77621441