£20k to £25k pa (depending upon experience) + Bonus
Based near Sherburn in Elmet
As the Parts Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the operational parts team (one other person) daily and ensuring a high level of service to all customers both internal and external. The team's main purpose is to identify the correct parts required from engineer comments and procure them efficiently from the supplier base.
The team also helps the sales team by identifying the costs of parts required to provide quotations and the time it would take to obtain these parts so that customer expectations can be managed. Selecting, packing and distributing parts to engineers and depots will also be a regular team task.
What experience are we looking for?
* Previous experience in a parts environment is essential.
* Fork Lift Truck Licence
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Ability to work without close supervision.
* Ability to work closely to instructions.
* Excellent numeracy skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficient at Microsoft Office and able and willing to pick up other IT systems.
* Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
* Excellent telephone manner
* IT skills including Microsoft office
* Strong customer service background or aptitude
* Sound relationship building skills
* Cross-discipline team working
* Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
* Excellent time management and personal organisational skills.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77647867