The Successful Candidate:
- Above all else will have a POSITIVE can do attitude combined with the ambition to succeed in making a difference to the incredible care we provide our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives
- Will have strong managerial skills having prior experience in managing a team of paid staff or volunteers whilst creating a VIBRANT atmosphere within the store
- Needs to be enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering OUTSTANDING customer service, whilst providing on the job coaching, leadership and motivation to all members of staff in order to increase sales and deliver the level of customer service required
- Can COMMUNICATE clearly in a confident yet polite manner and able to encourage regular inbound goods donations for the shop
- Is a dynamic, influential team player who will help drive the business forward and achieve increased revenue while managing stock processing, pricing and display of shop donations
What's in it for you?
- An ATTRACTIVE salary of up to £20,000 / annum
- A FANTASTIC 25 days Holiday package rising to 30 PLUS FREE Bank Holidays with an option to buy/sell holiday scheme
- Building a SATISFYING, long term career with a successful, fast expanding industry leader
- A COMPETITIVE Private pension plan
- Staff discount with THOUSANDS of retailers and 15% OFF new goods
- Enhanced maternity pay, Cycle to work Scheme, Childcare vouchers, Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77636975