Social Media and Digital Manager
Job Title: Social Media and Digital Manager
Do you have a minimum of three years digital marketing experience? Have you got a proven track record working within an agency and/or within Beauty or Natural Health? This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing close knit organisation, which is developing quickly within the UK & European market.
You will be responsible for maintaining the company's online presence via digital channels. This includes the development and enhancement of content for the website and other digital and channels, and the creation and development of strategic social media campaigns.
Key Responsibilities include:
Content & Social Media Formation and Management
- Development and execution of effective online strategic social media campaigns and integrate with offline equivalents.
- Development and execution of integrated social media strategies.
- Creation and distribution of relevant content across suitable online and social media channels.
- Liaise with applicable third parties on the production of relevant campaign material.
Research & Analysis
Analysis of website and social media traffic and behaviour through the use of tools such as Google Analytics and Web Master Tools.
- Analysis of various applicable metrics in order to gauge the success of relevant campaigns
- Presentation of analysis through the use of reports and other media.
- Continuous research of new digital marketing concepts and initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that implementation of activity meets overall brand plans and brand guidelines.
Day-to-day management of the Group's portfolio of websites working in conjunction with our webmaster including:
- Implementation of minor structural improvements and additions.
- Co-ordination and implementation of natural search campaigns.
- Co-ordination and implementation of PPC campaigns across search engine and social media.
- Minimum of three years digital marketing experience gained in a fast paced, varied environment and will be expected to display effective creative, implementation, analytic and problem solving skills on a daily basis.
ACS are recruiting for a Social Media and Digital Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Social Media and Digital Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Social Media and Digital Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Social Media and Digital Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Social Media and Digital Manager role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77643785