Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Technical Instructor based in Cambridge.
Following a recent expansion, our client is a EASA 147 approved training organisation with a growing global database of both civil and Military customers, currently looking to expand their team in Cambridge with an experienced Technical Instructor Specialising in delivering technical, regulatory and bespoke training courses as well as 'soft skill' and education programmes.
As a Technical Instructor, you will ideally have a strong aircraft maintenance experience of working in a practical aircraft maintenance environment. A relevant teaching qualification or strong experience in delivery of aeronautical subjects across both mechanical (B1) and avionic (B2) disciplines would be an advantage.
Applicants will ideally have:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Paint Shop Pro
- Experienced in teaching Part 66 material across both B1 and B2
- A good understanding of EASA Part 145 and 147.
- Strong communication, motivational and leadership skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Experience of teaching within a further or higher education environment
- A flexible approach to delivery supporting a broad range of technical and non-technical courses including regulatory training delivery.
- A strong customer focussed approach to delivery of training.
Additional info if given:
Experience of developing and delivering e-learning courses using a virtual learning environment such as Moodle would be an advantage.
Whilst based at our Cambridge site, the role may occasionally require some national and international travel.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on 01223 373333 or visit our website www.aeropeople.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631364