Software Tester - Automation Tester
Combining technical experience and professional client care, this leading edge Software consultancy now has an opening for an Automation Tester with a knowledge of the full test cycle and test tools including QTP and Quality Center.
Key responsibilities of the Software Tester
- To provide a great testing service through the use of automated test tools including Selenium and toolsets including HP QTP / Quality Center, Zephyr, Jira
- Maintain and develop test frameworks
- Plan sprints and create test cycles
- Evaluate user stories and test plans, flag any issues arising
- Coordinating the test lifecycle with software release automation processes
- Updating test documentation and reports, communicate test progress
Benefits of the job - Software Tester
- Work with a highly professional team who value independent thinking, and who support activities for continuous professional development, there's a very low staff turnover here
- Work with complex technologies and high profile clients
- Improve your technical knowledge of web hosted software
- Enjoy a great range of company benefits including life assurance, income protection scheme, perk box and healthy living initiatives, and a commitment to supporting charities
This position is office based but may require some infrequent travel, so car owner is preferred. Apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77624633