Junior Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Junior Field Service Engineer - South
Do you have basic skills that we can work on, from engineering, electrical or maintenance work who also can think on their feet and have the willingness to learn? Are you willing to work throughout the South of England and throughout the UK/ globally when required? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and growing company.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Field Engineer to join us in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to a global market.
This is an exciting and challenging role to support the Sales, Delivery and Operations departments. We are looking for someone who can resolve problems, troubleshoot, support customers and assist in delivery, installations and commissioning.
The position is based in the South of England but will include travelling to customers based within the rest of the UK and globally, with all expenses paid for.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of the company's products onto public transport.
- Pre and Post-sales technical support.
- Deep system fault resolution across the company's product range.
- Service testing and analysis.
- Onsite installation surveys.
- Carry out mobile coverage surveys.
- Troubleshooting issues and fault finding.
Knowledge and Skills:
As a junior engineer, you will be working long side our existing engineers who will pass their knowledge on to you all about our industry and products we supply and install.
- We are looking for individuals that have basic skills that we can work on, from engineering, electrical or maintenance work who also can think on their feet and have the willingness to learn.
- The role will involve working throughout the South of England but you will also be expected to work throughout the UK, and potentially globally, when required.
- This role is not a 9-5 job. It will involve working some unsocial hours and occasional weekend for which unsocial time pay will be paid.
- A full clean driving license and own transport is essential.
- Field based.
- Secondary work space is in the Chatham office.
- Travel to customer sites is required.
ACS are recruiting for a Junior Field Service Engineer - South If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Junior Field Service Engineer - South please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Junior Field Service Engineer - South It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Junior Field Service Engineer - South with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Junior Field Service Engineer - South role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77650599