Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer that can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage (Section 104) and standard road design (Section 38/278). As a Senior Engineer, you will need to be able to work independently with minimum supervision and be able to supervise and support junior members of the team. You are expected to be responsible for the production of technical design information including drawings, specifications and report writing.
You will be a good communicator and will be able to effectively liaise with clients, local authorities, regulators and other external team members.
We are recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join our clients busy Development Planning Group in their Surrey Office. The group regularly undertakes projects in a variety of sectors including Schools, Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients, in the UK and overseas. Their Surrey office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
* Ideally Chartered status with a relevant professional body
* 5+ years experience in highways and drainage works
* Ability to use computer modelling packages such as PDS/Civil 3D or Microdrainage (WinDES)
* Experienced in the production of specifications and authoring of technical reports, such as Flood Risk Assessments
* Experienced in the production of tender documentation and contract management
* Experience with design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, and relevant British Standards
* Experienced in infrastructure adoptable standards, including negotiating Section 104, 38 and 278 agreements
* Good communication skills
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Evan Brookes on *************
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Evan Brookes at Carrington West on ************ for more information. IND123
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959532363