OPTOMETRIST | ONGOING LOCUM | INDEPENDENT | £350 PER DAY | MONDAYS, FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS | NORWICH
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to work as an ongoing locum for our amazing independent client based in Norwich.
Our client is a dynamic, innovative UK healthcare company that works in partnership with the NHS to deliver specialist clinical eye care services safely and effectively. They have grown rapidly over the years they have been active and operate services in a number of locations around the UK. Their clinics operate in both fixed and mobile settings, in the community and on NHS Trust sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the primary clinical review and diagnosis for patients seen in a clinic and they will also recommend an appropriate course of treatment based on best practice.
Experience with Goldmann Applanation Tonometry preferred, however not essential.
You must also be self-motivated which will enable you to provide an excellent level of communication and individual care for patients along with being comfortable making a significant contribution, including teaching and training, in a small multi-disciplinary team.
If you feel like this is the right role for then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 5 years or more hospital eye service experience preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of clinical practice and demonstrable knowledge of developments in Optometry required.
- Experience of and commitment to medical audit preferable but not essential
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products and using computerised systems for data input/output and review.
- Capable of seeing 20-22 patients during a clinic day
- Clinical Integrity.
- Refining approaches and building efficient processes.
- Commercial market awareness.
- Adaptable and flexible but always professional.
- Accepts accountability whilst promoting and facilitating teamwork.
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- Able to work either full-time, part-time or as an ongoing locum
- 25 Minute testing time
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.