Pattern Cutter - Manual
Creative Pattern Cutters (manual) - junior and experienced Pattern Cutters who have worked with the High Street
- Create first patterns from sketches.
- Liaise with designers providing creative input as required to ensure patterns works perfectly.
- Creating the makeup sheets - giving the directions to the machinists.
- Put toiles into work where required, to ensure patterns will produce correct samples.
- Checking fabrics with the designers and putting the garment to be cut.
- Measuring samples and checking the fitting before sending to the costumer.
- Thinking how to make the garment easier for production.
- Ideally 5 years experience in high street fashion - Ladieswear - woven and jersey (mainly woven)
- Speed and accuracy able to interpret designers sketches.
- Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet the goals
- Pro active and good in find solutions
- Strong time-management skills
- Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic and confident.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77641920