Deputy Manager, Fashion and Accessories
Deputy Manager, Premium Fashion and Accessories, £18k-£22kpa plus BONUS
Amazing opportunity to join a world famous Fashion and Accessories brand at their beautiful and BRAND NEW Oxford store.
As leaders in their field, they are looking for a commercial and strategic deputy manager who can create a positive and friendly store environment and prioritize a memorable and engaging customer experience.
- Assisting the store manager with all duties and responsibilities relating to the successful running of the store
- Managing a team of junior managers to ensure that the store runs effectively and is coherent with the brand at all times
- Managing the development of junior managers and giving them the tools to successfully manage the sales team
- Being commercially aware and constantly thinking of new ways to increase store turnover, including maintaining strong market, trend and competitor awareness
- Driving store KPIs and helping to set store and individual targets
- Assisting the store manager and regional management with recruitment and store level HR duties
- Partnering with the visual teams to ensure the store is in-line with brand standards and commercial for specific location, including capitalizing on events or trends
- Partnering with the L&D team to ensure your team benefit from all training and development opportunities
In return for your passion and hard work, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, discounts and some excellent benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with a CV
Please note, to be considered for this role you must be currently working at a management level within a premium or luxury brand.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77645776