Senior Intelligence Analyst
Job Title: Senior Intelligence Analyst
Location: London or Milton Keynes
Job Reference: AR/19596
Salary: to £36,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company who are at the centre of the Insurance Fraud industry. Your primary role will be support counter fraud services to the Industry, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the production of industry biennial strategic threat assessment.
- Producing strategic problem profiles to support industry forums.
- Presenting to customers and industry stakeholders on the above at conference and forums.
- Supporting the production of tactical problem profiles on professional enablers by the analyst team.
- Facilitating workshops to develop training materials and guidance documents to assist in delivery of internal and external best practice.
- Engaging with customers (face to face and telephone) to identify opportunities to develop new strategic and tactical intelligence products.
- Delivering ad-hoc research and analysis for internal stakeholders.
- Delivering against annual objectives.
- Delivering against personal development plan.
Successful applicants need to have:
- A background in intelligence in an investigative practice (either law enforcement, regulation or insurance).
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Experience in producing and presenting NIM rated intelligence reports including subject and problem profiles.
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis.
- Evidence of adapting analytical skills to changing roles, environments.
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry fraud landscape and fraud controls.
- Ability to adapt analytical skills to changing products and priorities, etc.
- A high degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet.
- Knowledge of fraud and other forms of financial crime.
- A desire to actively improve own knowledge and skills and takes responsibility for own personal development.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Adrian Richards to discuss further.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.