Salary Range: Competitive depending upon experience, including company quarterly bonus
Duration: 3 months as an Intern, with the view of a graduate role.
About the company
Our client creates beautiful-looking applications and digital experiences as if they are designed for the consumer market. They develop large-scale apps and content platforms with a consumer feel, to combat those tricky business challenges like video communications, data analytics and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a computer science (or related field) graduate, keen to join our ever-growing engineering team to develop their software engineering skills. The position involves working closely with our developers, project managers, architects and systems engineers. Your responsibility will be to learn new skills, and apply these on specific projects, under the guidance of the lead developers.
- Enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
- Find emerging W3C and IETF standards and RFCs really interesting, and like to read
- Them to make sure you really grasp things like HTTP, DNS and REST
- Some experience of professional workflows such as git/GitHub
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks we use, such as React, Redux, Semantic UI and
- Experience interacting with public-facing APIs from services such as Twitter and
- Any scripting language (Perl, PHP, Python)
- iOS/Android app development
- Discretionary Company Quarterly Bonus dependent on company performance
- Monthly socials: We are big on working hard and playing hard and committed to
- building a vibrant company culture that encourages fun, strong relationships and diverse
- Recognition awards: We welcome and value initiatives put forward by staff and we
- encourage this by rewarding and recognising those who go above and beyond to build
- the company.
- Investment in staff development and career progression
The role is to start ASAP, so please apply if you are happy with the above
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77657898