Net Web Developer
Job Title: .Net Web Developer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Our award winning, innovative and modern client currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer to join their expert Development Team.
This role is a demanding one, but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. You will have a key role in developing, managing and delivering high quality web applications with additional responsibility for the technical quality of production and delivery of development on-time.
You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work.
Ideally you should have, or be completing, a degree incorporating Software Engineering practices but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will be have a real passion for digital technology and enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will need a good working knowledge of:
- Programming with ASP.Net (either VB.Net or C#)
- HTML and CSS
- MS SQL databases (although working knowledge of any SQL-based database is acceptable)
- AJAX, JSON, XML & XLST knowledge also beneficial
- Competitive basic salary and Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636559