Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager - St. George's Shopping Centre, Preston
Do you have strong skills in facilities or operational management? - Do you have experience gained in shopping centres, airports, venues or leisure? Are you looking for a career with a leading employer?
- St. George's Shopping Centre is a thriving scheme in the heart of Preston's city centre which has almost 100 stores including national retailers M&S, H&M and Pandora and a variety of quality food outlets plus a fully integrated car park.
- The scheme is committed to sustainable business practices, community initiatives and a full events programme to drive the footfall of the centre.
- Technical Services Manager
- Lead, manage and motivate the hard and soft services teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Effectively manage contractors and service providers to ensure absolute compliance with all rules, regulations and statutory requirements.
- Effectively manage and control the operational budget.
- Work in conjunction with relevant authorities, organisations and regulatory bodies to establish the scheme as a safe and enjoyable environment for retailers and customers.
- Liaise daily with retailers and contractors to build strong professional relationships and ensure standards of service are maintained.
- Work with the management team to consistently maintain excellent levels of customer service and operational standards across the shopping centre.
- With the Centre Manager oversee all shop fits for all new lettings at the Centre and any shop-fitting proposals for existing retailers.
- Continually improve the Centre's environmental performance in line with the corporate environmental policy.
- You have existing technical/operational experience within a shopping centre, venue, retail, airport, leisure destination or similar environment.
- You have strong people management and relationship building skills.
- Proven leadership skills to effectively deputise in all areas of management of the Centre in the Centre Manager's absence.
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in the management of M&E systems and equipment and have the ability to use your knowledge to problem solve and find solutions to on site issues as they arise.
- You have an understanding all hard and soft services and are competent in contractor management.
- You have experience in shop fits, refurbishments or similar projects.
- You have experience in dealing with tenant lease covenants and statutory obligations.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of Health & Safety and are ideally IOSH/NEBOSH qualified.
- Strong IT skills
An opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Centre Manager to join the Centre Management team. This person will play a pivotal role in the effective day to day running of the operational areas of the centre, maintenance of the building and play an integral role in ongoing refurbishment projects; a key part of the team delivering excellent service to both customers and retailers.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77638607