Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new Finance Assistant position to work for a growing and progressive Leeds City Centre business, easilyÂ accessible by car or public transport.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- All areas of the Purchase Ledger; including reconciliations and payment runs
- All areas of the Sales Ledger; including allocations
- Occasional credit control work
And then later:
- Accruals, pre-payments and assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts
The business is looking for someone ideally studying towards their AAT who wants to join a company where they can progress with their studies and develop their career.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Previous experience in an accounts function
- A Strong Excel user
- Career driven
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to pursue a career as the role will provide enough experience to provide longer term career progression within a business with plenty of opportunity.
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 to £23,000 base salary dependant on experience
- Long term career prospect
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77641785