Personal Tax Senior (Top 50 Firm) Central London
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a private client senior on behalf of our client a top 50 firm based in central London.
You will be a member of an established team focusing on providing personal tax services to a variety of industry sectors. You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
* Prepare tax returns - individuals and partnerships
* Prepare financial accounts for sole traders and barristers
* Proactively chase clients and third parties for information to complete returns/accounts.
* Provide ad hoc tax advice when required - CGT and IHT especially
* Identifying marketing opportunities to offer new services to clients
* Prepare invoices and discuss billing with partners
Work Based Competencies
* Previous experience of a professional services environment or dealing with HMRC would be an advantage
* Attention to detail and have good numerical and grammar skills
* Competent using word, excel and Microsoft outlook
* Knowledge of Per Tax and Sec Tax preferable
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959544593