Personal Tax Senior (Top 20 Firm) West End
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a private client tax senior on behalf of a top 20 firm. The main duties of the position will be dealing with all routine personal tax compliance for a portfolio of clients under the guidance and supervision of a Manager.
* Managing a portfolio, consisting of a mix of clients with multiple sources of earned and investment income.
* A key point of contact for the client.
* Dealing with larger partnerships and high net worth individuals.
* Dealing with a wide range of capital gains tax issues.
* Progress towards work only to be reviewed on an exception basis.
* Assisting with supervision of Tax trainees' work and answering their queries.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience, Essential
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good understanding of personal taxation issues
* ATT Qualified
* Organised and motivated
* A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
* A good team player
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959544180