Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen within a world leading Industrial manufacturing company in Rochester. The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive industry leading training on their state of the art specialist equipment, as well as additional in-house and external courses. As the Maintenance Engineer you will work with a vibrant team of 8 engineers. This Industrial Manufacturer provides Personal Development Programmes tailored to each maintenance engineer to ensure they receive the best training for their needs.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Working as a Maintenance Engineer working on both electrical and mechanical faults
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer doing both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be multi skilled however must be strong in both areas
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally come from an industrial background, however this is not essential
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- An excellent bonus scheme for all maintenance engineers
- Working on specialised equipment
- Dedicated In house training on all machinery used for every maintenance engineer
- Working in a dedicated passionate team
- Working for a well-known worldwide industrial manufacturing company
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000
Commutable: Rochester, Gillingham , Rainham , Hempstead
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77642404