Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion - London
My client is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their multi-channel retail business! This is a great time to join this growing brand, based in their London group head office.
This retailer has a strong presence on the UK fashion high-street, and an established customer base. As an Assistant Merchandiser, you will report into the Junior Merchandiser / Merchandiser.
Your primary role will be working with the product team to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise availability and drive sales.
The ideal candidate will come from a fashion retail background, and be based in London. As an Assistant Merchandiser you are responsible for:
- Managing the supply base in order to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability
- Forecast new WSSIs from both a department and channel perspective
- Manage product launches across the group, and amend allocation plans where necessary
- Conducting regular departmental analyses for distribution to merchandising and buying teams, identifying any problems in a timely manner
- Working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
Key attributes to be successful in this job as Assistant Merchandiser include:
- A proactive and positive approach to each task
- Strong excel and analytical skills, in addition to commercial accumen
- Effective time management and ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks to successfully reach deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to liaise with other internal functions, and external suppliers, working positively to maximise availability
- A knowledge and understanding of the premium fashion market within the UK
- Degree educated in a related subject is desirable but not essential
If you're seeking a new job, and interested in joining this growing Merchandising team as an Assistant Merchandiser, please apply with your up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77634960