Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Contract)
Our client, a prestigious company in Cardiff are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their busy team for a period of 9 - 12 Months to cover Maternity Leave.
You will be responsible for driving value through the company's digital platforms, and improve their online customer experience to continually develop new and existing clients through exceptional service.
You will lead the digital communications team to ensure relevant, timely, and up-to-date content.
- Develop digital communication plans to support delivery of strategic plan
- Develop and maintain structures/ formats for the use of digital media
- Monitor the use of digital media and recommend appropriate enhancements
- Ensure digital V.I. is properly maintained, within brand guidelines
- Add value to the marketing strategy with the effective and strategic use of digital media
- Keep up-to-date with new customer-focused developments in online media and consider
- Assist both the marketing and IT teams in appropriate development of digital platforms
- Monitor competitors' digital marketing activity and provide insights/recommendations
- Manage digital marketing budget
- Produce, using web Analytics, monthly management reports on website statistics
- Create and maintain the digital communications strategy
- Create and maintain social media policy and 'Welsh on the website' policy
- Create and maintain the guidelines for web copy writing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate in both Welsh and English is highly desirable
- IT literate, with ability to use a range of relevant software and content management systems
- Passionate about following developments in the digital world and innovative communications
- Solution focussed, analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues from varied backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills (good persuading and influencing skills).
- Able to work on own initiative and to lead a team
- HTML coding experience
- High level knowledge of marketing and communications theories and practice
- Understanding of different methods of marketing research
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Specialist knowledge and expertise to optimise multiple digital marketing channels
- Experience of writing web copy for Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience of SEO, PPC, email and experience of using content management systems
- End to end project management and developing and implementing new online strategies
The company offer a fantastic working environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77626701