My client, a leading Railway company, is looking for a new Training Support Officer, which will consist of project and stakeholder management.
You will support and/or manage specific departmental projects and systems which includes Training software systems, quality control of training materials, and support the day-to-day Training Plan.
The post holder will support the development, design and review of training course materials aligned to the clients business and safety requirements.
To be suitable for this role you will need to demonstrate:
· Experience in Learning & Development
· Have experience of managing projects
· Be highly adaptable
· Keen eagerness to learn
· High levels of energy and resilience
· Ability to build effective working relationships
· High level of ability with Microsoft Office systems
· Excellent organisational Skills
· Ability to facilitate and lead working group sessions
· Attention to detail
· An awareness of internal verification processes and practices
· Come from a training/HR background or have experience in this
· An awareness of regulatory bodies (i.e. RSSB, ORR, RDG, DfT)
· An awareness of operational and safety; rules, standards, and regulations.
· Ideally come from a Learning & Development background or has a qualification in this field.
You will work in both London and Kent - you will be required to work 37 hours per week.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635403