Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of menswear apparel to the high street. With a turnover exceeding £100 million, their customers' include George, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Primark, River Island as well as several international retailers.
Based in Hertfordshire, our client is looking for a talented and experienced wholesale merchandiser to join their growing team.
Wholesale Merchandiser: the role:
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the critical path
- Order management from raising POs through to delivery
- Administrative support to the team
- Manage the technical function as required by critical path
- Support customer fit sessions
- Interface with customers on all technical and production issues
Wholesale Merchandiser: the person:
The ideal candidate
- Will be experienced in production management within garments
- Will be highly organised
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be commercially switched on and savvy
- Will be able to troubleshoot any problem and be solution focused
Although it is ideal to have some UK wholesale merchandising experience, we are keen to also hear from individuals (already in the UK) who have worked with factories in the far-east but may not necessarily have UK work experience.
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77643795