£££ - Market Competitive Salary
A recognised World Leader in Defence Sector is currently looking for a Data Controller.
In the role of the Data Controller you will provide Data and Documentation services for the engineering functions and support to Senior Data Engineers in delivering projects in accordance with company processes, to ensure that data standards are continuously maintained in accordance with the project technology control framework and that all applicable project milestones are achieved. This entry-level role will provide a good platform to the successful candidate for career development within Data Management and Product Data Management disciplines.
Data Controller - Qualifications and Experience:
* Siemens Teamcenter PLM experience
* Knowledge of MoD security classifications
* SharePoint experience.
* IT Skills: Microsoft Suite particularly Excel & Word, Access
* Able to read drawings and parts lists.
* Strong Attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and planning skills.
* Administration experience.
* Awareness of IT remote access principals.
* To be conversant with UK Export Control and ITAR regulations.
* Good communication skills.
In addition, some roles may require clearance to access caveat information, such as UK Eyes Only and ITAR!!!
Data Controller opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
Any candidates being considered for the position of Data Controller must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are a Data Controller looking for a new and exciting challenge……look no further!!!
Click to Apply now to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77638631