A Nursery Practitioner role has become available at a fantastic nursery close to Northampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join a friendly team in Northampton.
The purpose built setting has excellent facilities both indoors and outdoors.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will build strong relationships with the children and their families.
The nursery near Northampton is easily accessible and can be reached by bus or car, it is close to the M1.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or have a DBS on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THE POSITION OF NURSERY PRACTITIONER
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77652003