Principal Civil Engineer
Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer -Bristol - Perm £40,000 -50,000
We are looking for an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join our clients Bristol based office to lead Civil Engineering projects.
The client needs a strong Engineer who is happy to take a lead and work indipendatly alongside the Structures teams. Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer applicant will have good all round report writing skills and proven experience in producing and delivering quality designs and drawings.
Responsibilities of the Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
- You will be involved in the preparation of designs and drawings as required for both private and adoptable schemes producing all information for roads, drainage and SuDs as necessary for technical approval.
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of quality designs and drawings for roads and drainage on building infrastructure schemes
- In addition to detailed design, you will also be part of the team responsible for the delivery of feasibility studies, drainage strategies and flood risk assessments from project inception through to detailed planning applications.
- Having a sound understanding of the building process, procurement, design management and control and interaction with other stakeholders in the construction process, along with technical design ability
- You will be encouraged to establish yourself as a key contact with other teams and to represent the company at design team meetings.
- Experienced in the design of access, estate roads and hardstandings, and a range of drainage systems including SuDs
- Proficient in the use of PDS, WinDes and AutoCAD
- Experienced in handling negotiations in highway and drainage adoption agreements
- Ability to lead and build a team and mentor junior members of the team
- Experience of preparing feasibility reports
- Design of Section 38 and 278 works
If you're an experienced Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer who is located near Bristol, or is able to commute to the Bristol area daily for work, then we'd love to hear from you.
Apply with your CV today, or give us a call at the office if you have any further questions about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/77644866