I am currently working on a System Developer position for a great client of ours based in Hertfordshire. They are a leading specialist provider who are continuing to grow within business and consumer markets.
I am looking for a candidate who has experience working with.Net and Java. Candidates who are available immediately would be an advantage.
- Management and development of one direct report
- Day to day development of ERP system with 40 concurrent users to satisfy demanding business requirements on a stable platform, to streamline business processes and produce accurate reporting to allow users to make informative business decisions.
- Development CRM/BI/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Development and ownership of EDI platform.
- Development of reporting from ERP for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Development and transition of Service bespoke platform onto ERP
- Creating new features and enhancements in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist with daily HQ reporting
- Assist in monitoring server performance with experience of VMware & Veeam Backup
- Assist with daily IT Support to all users both in UK and overseas offices
- Assist with support remote users using Citrix Server & VPN client
- Support IT projects as directed by the IT Manager
- Preferably relevant degree qualification
- Preferably experience of Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development
- Development & support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Windows Servers knowledge
- Unix/Linux knowledge
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High energy and drive for results
- Problem solver through IT development
- Process improver
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Must have flexible working attitude
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77638068