Engineers (Senior / Intermediate) - Nationwide
Our client is looking to add Engineers to their ever-growing business. They are looking for enthusiastic Engineers who can help the team deliver a multitude of projects valued over £10m all over the country. The successful candidate will have all the relevant experience and be prepared to work across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting out and organising the initial site.
- Oversee the works of the Engineering team ensuring that the work is being carried out to the highest possible standard.
- Manage site safety and recommend any improvements to the management team.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the other engineers on site.
- Help with the planning of the engineering works.
- Attend site meetings.
- Be involved with the ordering of materials and look at potential savings.
- HNC / Degree qualified in Engineering (or equivalent NVQ)
- Excellent knowledge of large scale build projects
- Experience working on projects over the value of £10m.
- Very high standards of working.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Our client offers a great opportunity to further your career along with excellent salary and benefits. If you are interested, then please forward your CV to the email address or call on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636476