Designer - Ladieswear Jackets and Outerwear
An excellent opportunity for a Ladies Designer (Jackets / Coats) to join a well-established supplier of clothing to the High Street
Designers will do research trips in London, Europe, Tokyo and LA. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years design experience within Ladies Outerwear and Jackets.
Working closely with the Senior Designer and design team to meet briefs.
- Creating new designs for ladies outerwear primarily jackets and coats.
- Developing new ranges to compliment and drive forward the existing product.
- Completing spec sheets and design packs.
- Researching trends and taking inspiration from this to produce, creative and innovative designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Working with factories in the Far East.
- Following critical paths and delivering products on budget.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77638429