Our client is a full service research consultancy, based London who work across a range of sectors including Financial Services, FMCG, retail, technology and employee engagement offering both quantitative and qualitative solutions to their clients. They are now looking for a Research Executive to join, you will be getting involved in a variety of ad hoc and tracking projects for them. This role will suit someone who wants to grow and develop in a international full service agency.
- Project management
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Help manage smaller ad-hoc projects and larger continuous tracking programmes
- Creating insight reports
- The opportunity to attend client meetings
- Preparing presentations and some involvement in presenting to clients
- Assist with design of research methodologies
A Research Executive should have these skills/ experience:
- Highly organised with project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and Commercial awareness
- Willingness to design and deliver presentations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adaptability and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good numeracy skills. Eye for detail is essential
The work is both qualitative and quantitative in nature.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience in both ad hoc and tracking research methodologies. Ideally around 1 years research experience.
Exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop his or her career in a great agency.