C++ Developer Data - Machine Learning
C++ Developer / Senior Programmer (Algorithm Distributed Systems C++ Machine Learning Data). World renowned financial organisation is seeking a skilled Senior C++ Developer to join a talented team. You will design and develop new features and functionality for highly complex, distributed, trading Risk management systems.
Based in the City this is a friendly, cooperative environment where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations.
- Record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university combined with strong A-level results
- Expertise with Object Orientated design and development, most recently C++
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as multi-threading, Design Patterns, event driven architectures, distributed systems
- Ability to lead projects and communicate with the business, working across the full development lifecycle
- Ideally you will have knowledge of financial systems, Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
As a Senior C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £150k) plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this Senior C++ Developer / Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612854