Teacher of French (part time 06)
Broadway Academy, Birmingham
Teacher of French (0.6)
Required for January 2018
In order to further raise achievement, we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic language teacher to join a hard-working and forward-looking Languages Directorate. We have excellent facilities in the Directorate and good technical support and our ICT resources are outstanding.
The successful candidate will be able to teach French at KS3 and KS4, in addition the ability to speak Spanish would be desirable. A TLR may be available dependent on relevant experience.
Broadway can offer:
* CPD programmes to support and develop teachers.
* A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
* Excellent conditions in a new building.
* A laptop for every teacher.
* Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
* An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
* An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
About Broadway Academy:
* Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
* We were for 2 years running 'in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country' - Nick Gibb.
* '[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.' OFSTED 2016.
* 'Pupils' achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.' OFSTED 2016.
* '….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....' OFSTED 2012.
* 'The school's direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.' Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
For further details and application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Closing date: midday on Thursday 30th November 2017.
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/broadway-academy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629195