Specification Technologist - Food Manufacturing - Crewe
A leading food production company based in Crewe are looking for a Specifications Technologist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technologist with at least 1 years' experience in the food industry and qualified up to or beyond HND level in a food or science discipline.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working on retailer specifications.
- Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
- Completion of full Finished Product Specifications.
- Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
- Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
As the Specification Technologist you will be:
- Qualified up to or beyond HND level in a food or science discipline and already essential to possess a minimum of 1 years experience in the food industry in a similar role (chilled or ambient).
- Must have 1-2 years' experience as a Specifications Technologist
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Package on offer:
- Salary circa £23,500.
- Monday - Friday 08.30- 17:00.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Pension, discount schemes, able to buy more holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959532223