Are you looking for a new challenge in a forward thinking, innovative company?
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Health care
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus of one weeks salary (dependant on company profit margins)
- Free fruit delivered to office for staff
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout career at Unify
- Team building and away days
- Summer and Christmas funded staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
We?re looking for telecoms engineers with a good level of IT knowledge also. You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience. You will need excellent customer service skills to provide on-boarding and off-boarding information and to train our clients on how to use, and get the best from their installed system. You?ll also be expected to be part of an on-call rota.
Successful candidates would have:
- Experience in service desk support for IT and telecoms (1st and 2ndline)
- Experience in carrying out site surveys and installations
- The ability to troubleshoot system faults both remotely and on-site.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successfully working to tight deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to problem-solving.
- A good understanding of PBX, IP and VOIP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a good knowledge of VMWare, Group Policy, Active Directory knowledge
- Ideally a good knowledge of the CCNA syllabus.
We are happy for you to apply if from a IT engineer background looking for a change into Telecoms engineer role as long as you have some telecoms knowledge to know you would enjoy and relish the challenge at Unify.
Apply now by sending your CV or feel free to call our Operations Manager Amy Tingle to discuss the role as we are not only looking for the right skill set but we are looking for the right person. Alternatively for more information about the role and company visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959536077