Retail Channel Manager (EMEA Retail Channel Manager)
Duration: 12 Months, Temp PAYE
Our client, a leading global internet organisation is looking for a Retail Channel Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Retail for Europe, you will be responsible for leading the development and growth of the business in France, Italy and Spain. You will be responsible for managing the retail channel, building a consumer-focused strategy, implementing it and deliver the financial targets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and implementing the integrated home control system retail strategy across the 3 countries.
- Executing partner sales & marketing plans, defining the demand generation plan, implementing channel training programs & merchandising initiatives.
- Developing the regional retail channel, and partnering recruitment & management for retail.
- Engaging cross-functionally with partner teams, negotiating commercial T&Cs, coordinating new product launches, identifying and implementing long term initiatives.
- Building a yearly country revenue plan and a quarterly forecast at product level.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 7+ years of experience in sales & consumer channel marketing. A MBA is desirable but not essential.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual: Fluency in English plus one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish or Italian.
- Ability to travel (up to 40%).
- Excellent business analytical skills, problem solver.
- Demonstrable success in business and channel development interacting at all levels.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77633624