Accounts Senior (Top 50 Firm) West End
Taylor Hawkes are working with an exceptional Top 50 firm currently looking for an Accounts Senior.
* Management accounts preparation
* Ability to gain a detailed understanding of the client's business and liaise directly with business owners and management;
* Reviewing and understanding systems and controls and making appropriate recommendations;
* Analysing and commenting on the results including developing KPI's;
* Making business recommendations to the client;
* Producing budgets;
* Forecasting and cash flow forecasting using appropriate software and/or Excel;
* Preparing management reporting pack from client's software/trial balance.
* Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records, and preparation of corporation tax computations for review by tax specialists;
* Communicate directly with clients;
* Supervision and training of junior staff, and reviewing work of junior staff;
* On-site client work.
* ACA / ACCA qualified
* A strong accounting background combined with good IT skills
* Experience in using SME Level accounting software, e.g. Sage Line 50, Xero, and Excel
* Knowledge of Caseware accounts production software and Digita Corporation Tax software
* Competent in FRS102
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959544580