Field Service Engineer
Generator Power has grown in recent years and is ready for further expansion.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment.
- Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment.
- Preparation of equipment for hire.
- Installation and disconnection of equipment on site. (Synchronising where required)
- Installation and commissioning of power to temporary site accommodation.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Carry out duties on call out rota system.
- Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
- Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
- Safeguard all Company assets; nothing leaves the depot without correct paperwork.
- Ensure company vehicle or occasional loan vehicle supplied, is kept clean and tidy at all times, serviced within manufacturer’s guideline, and ensure any defects are notified to correct parties and rectified in a timely manner.
- Promote teamwork and co-operation at all times, both within individual depots and right across the entire Generator Power Group of Companies.
- Treat all other employees and all our customers professionally and with respect.
Key Skills / Experience:
- High school or equivalent.
- Experience on generators/plant equipment/heavy engineering (or similar)
Experience & Skills:
- Good communication skills and the ability to connect naturally with people
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to ensure the work gets done in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to follow Company policy and procedures.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77620703