New opportunity not to be missed! Travelsphere & Just You have an exciting opportunity for an intermediate level Application Developer to join our growing team at our Market Harborough office. We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
This role will form part of our busy IT team working on a number of exciting developments which will enhance our processes and ultimately the customer experience. We operate a small IT Team on-site but are backed by and work closely with our larger Technology Team in Toronto.
There's a friendly atmosphere here at Travelsphere and Just You and we all enjoy getting to know one another. We're all passionate about the products we sell and work hard to help the business move forward, year after year. We are committed to providing our staff with all the support they need to do their job successfully.
The Application Developer Role
You will be responsible for designing, programming, implementing and maintaining software whilst also assisting in providing a competent and effective programming service to both internal and external customers.
The duties of the role will include:
- Evaluating & articulating business requirements
- Designing & building software solutions to the agreed timeframes
- Producing Technical Checklists & Time Estimates on Trello
- Investigating & resolving problems and issues arising from development projects
- Building and maintaining a great rapport with your IT colleagues
The perfect Application Developer:
- At least 3 years' experience in all aspects of the application development environment with specific focus on back-end .NET developments:
- Excellent debugging / trouble-shooting skills.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Very flexible & forward thinking.
- Ability to learn new systems / technologies quickly and easily.
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Please apply now for the Application Developer roleby completing the online application form including your current CV and salary expectations.
Would recruitment agencies not already working on this role, please refrain from contacting us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77622258