To provide 1st/2nd line technical support to our client base and to maintain our data centre.
Hours of work: 9:00 -17:30
Evening and weekend work may also be required.
1. Provide 1st/2nd line technical support for customers via phone and email.
2. Creating new users.
3. Log all incidents and requests to our support ticketing system.
4. Supporting first and third party software.
5. Support and maintain our data centre.
6. Communicate with customers remotely, face to face and email in a timely and professional manner.
7. Complying with ISO 27001( managing information security risks effectively).
- Microsoft Certifications
- Citrix Certifications
- At least 3 year’s experience in the I.T industry
- Experience in an IT service desk role Knowledge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V Skills and abilities
The successful candidate requires:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
Personal qualities include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer focused Motivation
- Self motivated
- Works well in a team environment