Maintenance Engineer - Industrial/FMCG
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical – Industrial/FMCG
Salary: £36,000 – £38,500
Location: Preston, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a well established manufacturing business. The successful maintenance engineer will ideally be from an industrial manufacturing/FMCG background. The role is suitable for any driven maintenance engineer that is interested in developing their career, as the business are eager to develop engineers. Due to extensive growth in orders our client is looking for a number of electrically biased maintenance engineers.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Time-served apprentice trained engineers
- Industrial Manufacturing/FMCG Background
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- PLC Fault Finding Experience
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Able to work on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Multiple manufacturing facilities in the North-West
- Working for a growing business
- Training and development for all engineers on site
- Investment within the engineering department
- Opportunites to progress and rise within the business
- Working a days and nights shift pattern
Benefits: OTE, Pension, Healthcare
Commutable: Preston, Burnley, Chorley, Wigan, Rochdale
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77632925