European Sales Revenue Controller
Currently recruiting a European Sales Revenue Controller for a FTSE listed firm based in Luton. A broad commercial position focusing on month end trend analysis and partnering multiple areas of the operation.
- Responsibility for sales volume analysis, including understanding of country, customer and product mix on the wider European Sector results
- Business partnering the commercial and sales directors to produce top and bottom line revenue eficiencies.
- Internal stakeholder management up to CFO and external up to operations/ sales directors
- Take ownership of a European, multi site remit, offering high levels of trend insight and analysis to influence key strategic decisions.
- Responsible for monthly production of sales price variance analysis including understanding and explaining variations through liaising with senior finance personnel.
- Supporting European Finance department on sales controlling and other budgetary and forecasting requirements.
- Oversight of inter-company receivables and payables process within model
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant (1/2 years+ PQE)
- Confident communicator to all levels
- Previous exposure to fast paced multi site operations
- High level of analysis and ability to manipulate vast amounts of data
- Driven and confident stakeholder manager
So if this could be you or someone within your network, get in touch with me on or for a confidential chat 01908 044000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77620217