Graduate Safety Advisor
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a fast growing and carefully considered Health and Safety consultancy who have continued a steady rate of growth throughout their internal team and their intriguing client base.
Reporting into the Director of Consultancy Services, as a Graduate Safety Advisor you will be based in the company’s South London office, visiting clients within the London area. The role will be approximately 1/1.5 days office based and the rest client focused in and around London.
You will be part of a team that are hungry to succeed and work hard together to do so and the company are proud to reward their team.
£20,000 to £25,000 Plus Benefits –Graduate Safety Advisor– London
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work with some intriguing and truly exciting and prestigious clients
- You will be part of a company that reward their staff for hard work (one member of their team has received a 71% pay rise in 2 years)
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- To be part of a fun, collaborative and tight knit team
- To enter the consultancy market which offers a paint pallet of different industry sectors for you to gain experience in
- To work for a down-to-earth and development focused manager
The ideal Graduate Safety Advisor will possess:
- An interest in both Health and Fire Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Certificate as a minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience within a Health and Safety or Fire Safety role
In return the salary is between £28,000 to £32,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus travel and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77637730